Question Changed Dram Frequency to 6000 mhz - Advertised speed for Ramm now i get a black screen, no response.

PeteA24

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2014
The main issue I was trying to fix (in fact it was why I bought a new computer in the first place) Was that my mouse lags and feels sluggish. I'm playing games at 8750 dpi and sometimes it feels clean, other times it feels sluggish... I started by removing all start up items and closed all applications while playing games and it does seem to help. But overall I never understood why it happens to begin with.

my system specs (off memory I can't check cpu, it's black screened)
msi Tomahawk motherboard
i9 14900 intel top of the line cpu
4070 ti msi
ddr5 (I think) rated 6,000 mhz
800 gold plated power

All my mouses had this problem. I'm currently using superlight at 1000 polling, high dpi of 8750 with windows speed of 4 out of 11 with enable precision unchecked.

So anyways.... I checked my bios and saw my ramm frequency is at 4800 instead of 6000... So I looked up how to change it and went to dram frequency and I believe I chose g4 6000 mhz with a bunch of numbers to follow after.... there was g2 and maybe a 3rd option for 6,000 mhz.

After that saved change, I rebooted to find my monitor unable to get signal. I get nothing now. No icon, no msi label, just Montior changing channels trying to find a signal.

I'm an idiot and in need of your help. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Can I let it stay on and the computer will revert? or am I done for?

Lutfij

Titan
800 is the advertised wattage of the unit while gold would be the advertised 80+ efficiency rating, not that it has gold plated parts in it. On second thoughts, you've stated the specs to your build generically. Please pass them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

PeteA24

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2014
800 is the advertised wattage of the unit while gold would be the advertised 80+ efficiency rating, not that it has gold plated parts in it. On second thoughts, you've stated the specs to your build generically. Please pass them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
I don't remember though...