Question Changed PSU and Graphics card is buzzing

Sep 26, 2019
My First gaming PC:
Dell Inspiron Gaming PC
AMD Ryzen 5 processor
AMD RX 270

Hey Guys,
New to this forum, figured I'd ask the question here, since I'm all out of answers. My computer kept restarting randomly when I would play games. I'm new to working on my own PC, so i asked questions at geek squad and watched youtube to narrow down the issue. I downloaded Fur Mark, and put my GPU under a stress test. Far more invasive then Fortnite. Everything looked good, no spikes, and no restart. So then i tested the processor to see if it was maybe over heating by running it at 65% and see if the restarting stopped. That didn't work so i figured id put downnthe processor as not overheating. So everything led me to it possibly being the Power supply. So i ordered a new one and installed it. And the computer runs good. (Just a little louder) no restart so far although i havent played for long periods of time, because everytime i go into my game, the graphics card starts buzzing. Only when I'm in the game. I am trying to figure out the next step. The only difference in my power supplies, is that the 1st one had 2 metal pins missing from the connector. This one has 1. Please help lol

My First gaming PC:
Dell Inspiron Gaming PC
AMD Ryzen 5 processor
AMD RX 270

Hey Guys,
New to this forum, figured I'd ask the question here, since I'm all out of answers. My computer kept restarting randomly when I would play games. I'm new to working on my own PC, so i asked questions at geek squad and watched youtube to narrow down the issue. I downloaded Fur Mark, and put my GPU under a stress test. Far more invasive then Fortnite. Everything looked good, no spikes, and no restart. So then i tested the processor to see if it was maybe over heating by running it at 65% and see if the restarting stopped. That didn't work so i figured id put downnthe processor as not overheating. So everything led me to it possibly being the Power supply. So i ordered a new one and installed it. And the computer runs good. (Just a little louder) no restart so far although i havent played for long periods of time, because everytime i go into my game, the graphics card starts buzzing. Only when I'm in the game. I am trying to figure out the next step. The only difference in my power supplies, is that the 1st one had 2 metal pins missing from the connector. This one has 1. Please help lol

So the first PSU was the Dell PSU, right?

What's the new PSU?

Sep 26, 2019
The description on amazon is:
S-Union WC1T4 HU460AM-01 460W Replacement Power Supply for DELL XPS 8910 8920 Alienware Aurora R5 Series 0WC1T4 CN-0WC1T4
And yes it was a dell power supply. Maybe i should order another dell PSU identical to the old one? I would've gotten a good one, but i figured my GPU cant handle anything more then the 460w. I'm new to this idk.

Sep 26, 2019
Yeah thats it. So what do you recommend. Like i said im new to this. Should i just order the exact one i have from dell itself? I would buy a good one but i didn't know if its too much for my Graphics Card. 1