Changing boot/splash screen?

Solution
The boot screen that masks the bios post testing of the system, hardware device checks such as memory fitted, hard drives present and connected, and graphics cards ect.

Is often part of the programmed bios.

On some motherboards where the system is not pre built such as a HP tower system.
But is a user build, depending on the motherboard used, the brand type.

As for example Asus branded motherboards, the boot logo can be changed to what the user desires.

It is normally done through a program running in windows.
For example on the provided Asus software and driver suite there comes a program called my logo.
Where you can create your own splash screen logo Dexxter.

It is then programmed back to the bios chip of the motherboard so the...
The boot screen that masks the bios post testing of the system, hardware device checks such as memory fitted, hard drives present and connected, and graphics cards ect.

Is often part of the programmed bios.

On some motherboards where the system is not pre built such as a HP tower system.
But is a user build, depending on the motherboard used, the brand type.

As for example Asus branded motherboards, the boot logo can be changed to what the user desires.

It is normally done through a program running in windows.
For example on the provided Asus software and driver suite there comes a program called my logo.
Where you can create your own splash screen logo Dexxter.

It is then programmed back to the bios chip of the motherboard so the new self designed logo is displayed on booting the system.

As for HP systems I doubt it can be changed, but if it can it will be done in the same manner as a Asus motherboard.
The colour of the logo can only be of a set pallet say maximum 256 colours, and of a set size in resolution in order for it to be accepted and used as a boot logo Dexxter.

Like most motherboards, there will be an option in the bios of the motherboard you have to disable the boot logo as well.
So you can see the system hardware testing by the motherboard, and the results for any errors that may occur while the system powers up or boots.

Solution

Are you a wizard? How did you know I have an ASUS as a desktop. Ok never mind