Changing Icons.

I downloaded some icons and used the tutorial on Microsoft.com to change most
of them, but I cant change the Internet Explorer ones. How do I do that?

Also, When I went into look at the themes through Start>Explore etc. I founf
a folder marked "Metallic" what is that? Is it how the Media Center Edition
looks, on nomal Windows mode, I mean.

Thanks in advance.

"dbconfessional" <dbconfessional@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded some icons and used the tutorial on Microsoft.com to change
>most
> of them, but I cant change the Internet Explorer ones. How do I do that?
>
> Also, When I went into look at the themes through Start>Explore etc. I
> founf
> a folder marked "Metallic" what is that? Is it how the Media Center
> Edition
> looks, on nomal Windows mode, I mean.

Get the trial version of Eicons. It comes with theme sets of icons plus will
let you change any icon or file extension to whatever icon you want.

TRENDING THREADS