[SOLVED] Character levitatiting without control

Feb 18, 2019
Hello! Recently me and my gf worked hard to buy a good gaming PC! Everything was placed with patience and carrefully in the PC case. I booted the PC and played some games at my home and everything worked great. After that i moved the PC to her place and used the monitor stock displayport.
I pluged all the cables in and the PC started normally. I booted Mafia 3 and i noticed that the character kept levitating in one direction without any way to control him and everything happened randomly. No fps drops, freezes, no nothing, felt more like lag. Same issue replicated in Quake champions. After 3 seconds everything goes to normal, just to happen again and again. Is this a hardware issue? Is it the displayport? I used the keyboard in word and all keys are working correctly.

PC:
650W Gold PSU Corsair
16GB ram Corsair dual 3000mhz cl15
Z390 aorus pro gigabyte
Rtx 2060 aorus xtreme
500gb samsung nvme m2 ssd
1tb 7200rpm HDD
I5 9600k

All drivers are up to date.

The PC has the xmp profile active for rams, no other OC.

The levitation sounds like a bug. Lag could be due to CPU maxing out. Do you use an ingame monitor like MSI Afterburner? Might be able to identify an issue.

However, I wonder whether something has come loose or partially unseated when taking the PC over to your partner's. I would double check if anything is loose. I'm sure there'll be other suggestions.

Feb 18, 2019
The levitation sounds like a bug. Lag could be due to CPU maxing out. Do you use an ingame monitor like MSI Afterburner? Might be able to identify an issue.

However, I wonder whether something has come loose or partially unseated when taking the PC over to your partner's. I would double check if anything is loose. I'm sure there'll be other suggestions.
The CPU should not go loose, i mean its properly seated and fixed my the motherboard socket thing and also the cooler is well mounted on top (be quiet dark rock 4). The gpu is also reinforced by the titanium pci socket, but ill check it. The temps seems to be normal. The ram feels imposible to move since they are also fixed in to place by the motherboard switches. I also made sure that the PC is transported with care in the car. Also, ill doublecheck! I think that the displayport might be the cause and ill try a different one. I apologize for the bad english. Thanks

Feb 18, 2019
English is fine; nothing to worry about.

The only other thing I can think of is perhaps verify game cache. I had some odd fps/lag issues with certain games which were fixed that way (what causes the issue is still a mystery).
Good idea. Ill try that aswell and ill post back the status of this issue as i do certain steps to fix it. Thank you.

Feb 18, 2019
Hello! So this is what I did and it seems to work now! Hopefully it will stay that way. I started the PC and the issue was still present! First thought was to unplug the keyboard and plug it again, but the issue was still there, so i switched the keyboard rgb from off to on and it fixed it! No more levitating or lagish stuff. After that i turnef off the rgb led and everything worked normally. My thoughts are that the keyboard was not correctly read by the PC and had an issue with the functionality. I do have another problem regarding the sound, but ill make a different thread. Thank you guys! The keyboard seemed to be the issue somehow.