Chassis from Lian Li, NZXT Designed for Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

grillz9909

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Why do they make anything geared towards gamers look really really queer. Flashy lights and weird shapes... it's almost right out of transformers... Sigh. I guess I'm the only normal gamer..

They look really good, and really expensive. Besides, I'm not ready to retire the dremel. I like cutting holes for windows, cables, fans, and backplates, so I'll stick with my Antec P-160 and CM-690.

duk3

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
Antec 903?

I like the look of the lian li, too expensive though.
The nzxt looks alright, anyone know how much it will cost though?

in0va3

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
[citation][nom]duk3[/nom]Antec 903?I like the look of the lian li, too expensive though.The nzxt looks alright, anyone know how much it will cost though?[/citation]

i doubt there would be a 903 since they wanted the 902 to be similar to the 1200. so both would need to change i guess. and some other designs with different names would be introduced.

lian li is fine but who would buy a $500+ case?

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]grillz9909[/nom]Why do they make anything geared towards gamers look really really queer. Flashy lights and weird shapes... it's almost right out of transformers... Sigh. I guess I'm the only normal gamer..[/citation]

It's not normal for people to have different tastes? It's not normal to want to stand out? Personally, I'm happy with my $60 Rosewill Destroyer with an NZXT Sentry 2 on the front. Not too flashy, but a little bit of glow and a nice readout.

... Do have to say I'm going for a complete UV-reactive and lit liquid-cooled case next year.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
How are these designed in anyway for gamers? I mean seriously an mATX case, who uses an mATX case to game with? These are more geared to people who have too much money with their excessively high price for little return.

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
Lian Li's are usually more expensive. I got the Li case that looks like the Apple G5. They use aluminum and the details are better. Most Antec case are like cheap plastic or heavy metal. But 540 for a case is way too much, not sure who is going to buy that one.

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
Well, if I would be the LAN-party going kind, I wouldn't mind the NXZT. However, being the settled-down type that I am, I'd just love the Lian Li case for my rig. Hell, if I had the right amount, I would even consider it for my server :)

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
$539 for a Lian Li? Save some money and get the Corsair Obsidian. Its big but the best designed case....and now everybody is copying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.