[SOLVED] Cheap PSU Reccomendation

Ferminator

Commendable
May 12, 2020
Hello!
So basically I am looking for a new power supply for my main rig that is affordable yet reliable (Indonesia).

Any budget power supply that is listed on many forums are crazy expensive here, so based on my budget of ~USD 30, I have narrowed down to 3 options that is:
• MSI MAG A550BN (New 550W Bronze)
• Be Quiet! System Power 9 (Used 500W Bronze, cheapest)
• FSP PT-650M (Used 650W Plat, most expensive)

Which one would you reccomend considering that my main rig consists of an Intel Core i7 4770K (no OC), HD 5870 stock, 28GB RAM, H87, 3 SATA device, 4 case fans.

Thanks!

Solution
Only the first or the third. The second one isn't of good quality (Be Quiet! sells fine things, but this is intended as a cheap PSU for basic systems) and a used PSU you basically have to knock down an additional tier because of the lack of warranty and information on how it was used.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Only the first or the third. The second one isn't of good quality (Be Quiet! sells fine things, but this is intended as a cheap PSU for basic systems) and a used PSU you basically have to knock down an additional tier because of the lack of warranty and information on how it was used.

Solution

Ferminator

Commendable
May 12, 2020
Thank you for the fast response! I would definitely consider buying the MSI one. I also find that the FSP one is way too old. (released back in 2012)