Check Out This Incredible Hulk Case Mod From Quakecon '12

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Dear Tom's Hardware:

Can you please fix the horrible method for zooming pictures on this site? Everyone hates it! Why do we have to go to another page to click again on the picture only to be disappointed when we see the low level of zoom on that picture is not even worth the clicking. Please! Make it so when we click on the "Zoom"link the picture zooms without redirecting us to another link.

Thank you have a good day.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
UH.... its green.

PS / OT: A reason Tom's IT PRo gets little to no blog-feedback is because it doesn't use Tomshardware log-in information, but rather it wants to have hooks into your Yahoo / Hotmail / gmail accounts from a 3rd party which may or may not steal information from your account. For example, if I log into Yahoo mail form Yahoo's website - I know its secure. With the 3rd party - its a POP-UP window to your email account which passes the info to Yahoo... you are effectively giving someone else your password. Not many people trust this... I sure wouldn't. Want responses on IT PRO, use our normal log-in.

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
"Click to zoom" that is false advertising. I click and I get the same-sized image as the one before. Click on it again, and a separate window opens which my popup blocker rejects. Is it really that hard to eliminate step 3 and just put the "zoomed" image on step 2?

Also, dont make articles that have "click to zoom" where there is no bigger sized image to see. I've ran accross those several times.

techcurious

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]lpedraja2002[/nom]Dear Tom's Hardware:Can you please fix the horrible method for zooming pictures on this site? Everyone hates it! Why do we have to go to another page to click again on the picture only to be disappointed when we see the low level of zoom on that picture is not even worth the clicking. Please! Make it so when we click on the "Zoom"link the picture zooms without redirecting us to another link.Thank you have a good day.[/citation]

Or at least, only offer the Click To Zoom when original picture will actually be bigger, and leave the option out when it won't! Too many times, the original resolution picture is exactly the same as it is in the article...

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]UH.... its green.PS / OT: A reason Tom's IT PRo gets little to no blog-feedback is because it doesn't use Tomshardware log-in information, but rather it wants to have hooks into your Yahoo / Hotmail / gmail accounts from a 3rd party which may or may not steal information from your account. For example, if I log into Yahoo mail form Yahoo's website - I know its secure. With the 3rd party - its a POP-UP window to your email account which passes the info to Yahoo... you are effectively giving someone else your password. Not many people trust this... I sure wouldn't. Want responses on IT PRO, use our normal log-in.[/citation]

my thoughts exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.