Question Cherry MX switches on Bloody keyboard?

RyanTScott

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
Hello all and thanks for reading. I recently purchased a Bloody B945 and I don't like the switches it came with. When I purchased it I assumed that I could replace the switches if needed but I think that might not be the case as the Bloodies use optical switches. So my question is can this keyboard use Cherry MX (or equivalent) switches and if not what switches should I use for replacements and where do I get them?
thanks-
Ryan

Apr 29, 2022
I'm contemplating buying this keyboard but I'm a bit leery on those proprietary switches as well. You figure out a way to swap in standard mx pin switches? Happen to have the same solder pattern?

Hello all and thanks for reading. I recently purchased a Bloody B945 and I don't like the switches it came with. When I purchased it I assumed that I could replace the switches if needed but I think that might not be the case as the Bloodies use optical switches. So my question is can this keyboard use Cherry MX (or equivalent) switches and if not what switches should I use for replacements and where do I get them?
thanks-
Ryan

From other keyboard models I have and looked at, the optical keyboards can only be swapped with optical switches. But there are several models of those available so you should be OK with trying those out.