News Chinese Officials Discover Cache of 360 Intel CPUs Hidden in (Possibly Front Side of) Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg7579

Commendable
Jun 11, 2022
Not interesting anymore. No one cares that every week (every day probably) Chinese smugglers get caught sneaking chips to other parts of China to avoid some kind of tax or fee something...
In other news, last week my border in Texas had 3 billion dollars' worth of narcotics smuggled across it and none of it was confiscated by law enforcement. It's all on the street right now.

purpleduggy

Proper
Apr 19, 2023
some poor guy trying to feed his family. people only take risks like this in poverty. even that bus isnt a luxury one. meanwhile insider trading steals billions and makes thousands of people lose their life savings and zero consequences for them.

wbfox

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2013
Not interesting anymore. No one cares that every week (every day probably) Chinese smugglers get caught sneaking chips to other parts of China to avoid some kind of tax or fee something...
In other news, last week my border in Texas had 3 billion dollars' worth of narcotics smuggled across it and none of it was confiscated by law enforcement. It's all on the street right now.
Both products were designed in the US and made in China too!
Agree this chip smuggling interdiction propaganda thing is more than a bit old.

Chrisweasel1981

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2016
Well, if Americans weren't buying. Also when has prohibition ever worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.