News Chinese Vendor Launches 'Sakura and Snow' 3060 Ti ITX With Pink PCB

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
OMG, just when Noctua's color scheme has finally gained some degree of acceptance comes one even worse...

Me? I almost consider good 'ol fashioned green PCBs a selling point! Is there anyone besides Supermicro making them?

...but, as I don't used windowed cases or RGB anything, they could be orange and purple, as far as it matters.

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
I’ve always found these type of cards great, and considering these are brighter, I wish more cards had brighter colors.

Then again, I keep my case hidden so it’s not that relevant, but it could for those with desktops on the desk and with clear type cases.

Zephyr should watch some GamersNexus videos. Closing in the top edge with the fan shroud might look clean, is a big no-no. ESPECIALLY when you're trying to cool a 220W TDP card with a single fan.

TechLurker

Reputable
Feb 6, 2020
Yeston should adopt this light pink color as well as sky blue, and white PCBs for their cards.

That aside, I don't get the irrational hate for the color. If anything, I wish there were more PCB colors; especially for motherboards. At least silver-gray and white PCB options, with a few niche colors for certain editions, such as Red for MSI's or ASUS' top end (such as ASUS' Crossfire and Maximus).

I remember when before RGB, we had purple, blue, orange, red, green (in dark green, green, and light green variants), bowel-brown, and jaundice yellow PCB variety in both AGP and mobo PCBs.