ChkDsk on D: drive is estimating time of over 999 Hours and is making little to no progress after multiple days.

May 16, 2018
I have been trying to fix my faulty Hard Drive for so long, I know there isn't really much point in fixing it because a faulty drive is a faulty drive but I wanted to attempt different things to get it working again but nothing seems to be working. I have attempted to do multiple DskChks leaving it both for 3 days from when it attempts it at startup with it saying 0% and only around 2% after a total of 4 and half days when using Cmd Prompt. I have attempted to defragment the hard drive after this using Defraggler because it wont show up with Windows Defragmentation Tool and wont complete any actions in CMD if i try using the defrag function there. Here's a picture of the problem about the defragmentation i took after around 3 days with 0 progress.
unknown.png

Solution
9240 relocated sectors and 19464 pending sectors.
Your drive is basically unusable and dead. Replace it ASAP.

And no - formatting drive can not fix this.
May 16, 2018

Sadly I have a significant amount of videos and items on the drive I have bought a 1TB external drive in the attempts to put important information on it but for some reason I cannot transfer files over 50 MBs or so which sucks.

Heres the health Tab,
unknown.png

unknown.png

May 16, 2018

Alright thank you very much, could you explain to me what the reallocated sectors and pending sectors actually indicate?