Choosing between 2 low cost graphic monitors

Jan 21, 2019
Hi
I'm currently searching for a second monitor to complete my Asus VG248QE.
I want a monitor with very good colors to begin graphic design, but I don't want to spend a lot of money first. I searched a long time and I found two references which,I think, can be good but I don't know which one I should choose :
- The first : BenQ GW2406Z
- The second : Samsung LC24F396FHU

If you have other references in this case of prices, I take it too :p

Thank you

Jan 21, 2019
https://www.samsung.com/be_fr/monitors/curved-cf396/LC24F396FHUXEN/
Right there.
I'm asking because le BenQ is an IPS monitor and the Samsung is a VA and I don't know what is the best for what i'm looking at...

In your pricerange the hp vh240a or Samsung C24F390FHU (same as the samsung you listed just an older model and usually cheaper) would be the best options.
All are about the same. The benq is the worst of the bunch here.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Could you elaborate jaslion? Of the two options presented (or the older model you mentioned), I'm not thinking they'll be any better in the color reproduction space?

The HP is a good call though.

Jan 21, 2019
Looks great.
The only problem is that i cant found both in stores of my country (I live in France. References sites are ldlc and shop-hardware)

I looked around for tests on the samsungs and the one op listed has the same panel as the one I listed so colours are pretty much the same. Both have a good colour reproduction but the hp is quite close. That hp monitor can be found on amazon.fr same as both samsungs.