[SOLVED] choosing between two monitors

close.css

Reputable
Oct 6, 2017
Hi!
i wanna buy a budget 144hz monitor between ASUS VG248QG and TUF GAMING VG24VQ
simply i don't know which one is better overall. btw the TUF one is about 10% more expensive in my area.

Solution
Hi. I know you asked this question over 20 days ago, but if you still haven't decided, go for the TUF if you can afford the premium. These two are very similar, but the TUF scemes to have a very good VA panel, whereas the vg248qg has a TN panel. If colours don't matter to you or you want to avoid motion blur and smearing as much as possible than go for the cheaper one. That said both have ELMB which apparently works very well, so it just comes down to whether or not you care enough about colours to pay extra. Personally I'd get the TUF

swanepoellukas5

Commendable
Jan 4, 2018
Hi. I know you asked this question over 20 days ago, but if you still haven't decided, go for the TUF if you can afford the premium. These two are very similar, but the TUF scemes to have a very good VA panel, whereas the vg248qg has a TN panel. If colours don't matter to you or you want to avoid motion blur and smearing as much as possible than go for the cheaper one. That said both have ELMB which apparently works very well, so it just comes down to whether or not you care enough about colours to pay extra. Personally I'd get the TUF

Solution