Chris Hutchins No Fear restoration is now complete

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

I don't even know what key on the keyboard makes the smiley

no seriously ...

you guys have converted me to the WMS thingy

my Data East pins are staying in the garage ...

Stern has everyone beat though ...

gary

I don't even know what key on the keyboard makes the smiley

no seriously ...

you guys have converted me to the WMS thingy

my Data East pins are staying in the garage ...

Stern has everyone beat though ...

gary

>I can't believe it.
>I have actually made owning mint WMS games
>uncool

I see your ablility of twisting the facts to to suit your agenda hasn't
faded. Step 1 of being a talk show hack.

>An Alvin G is a lot cheaper than a Chris
>Hutchins restored MM

That would make sense since you only look at your games and don't play
them much.

I really don't get why you own so many games that you hardly play.

Kirb

Kirb,

I am a collector

It's beats the hell out of being obsessed with a guy half way across
the country, like you seem to be with me

Forget about me ...

Go out, find a wife, get married and find out what real problems are
all about

I just did my 4th set of dishes tonight

I posted some stupid pictures of a very nice game that Chris restored
and you have a jealousy fit

I don't expect credit for the restoration, Chris deserves the credit

Just to piss you off, I will post the link to the most beautiful No
Fear restoration in hobby history:

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album46

I am sure that I will drop it when I take it out of the crate, so the
story will end happily for you

Now smile !!!

Gary