Question Chrome Eat Cpu

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
Hi Guys,
IDk where to ask. But can someone please advice me why my chrome suddenly use half of my cpu?

My cpu is ryzen 5 2600x.

View: https://imgur.com/a/X1W18Tc
- This are the image for your info.

All i open is kissassian for watching korean drama. Whenever i switch an episode, crazy delay and lagging appear. When i open my task manager, My cpu up to 60-70%. It just happen like 30-50 second. when the video play it will drop to 30%. But sometime it goes to 70%. For watching a video, it does not make any sense right to use 50% of my cpu.

Full Spec:

Ryzen 5 2600x

2 x 8Gb Hyperxfury DDR4 3200mhz

Gtx 1060 6gb OC

B450 Aorus Pro Gigabyte

Sorry if out of topic.

Ralston18

Titan
If all was working well before then my thought would be to start with Chrome. Double check your configuration settings to ensure that all are as you expect and require.

Consider that there may be some corruption in Chrome software or perhaps some buggy update was made.

Try re-installing Chrome.

tenukpcgame

Commendable
Sep 3, 2018
If all was working well before then my thought would be to start with Chrome. Double check your configuration settings to ensure that all are as you expect and require.

Consider that there may be some corruption in Chrome software or perhaps some buggy update was made.

Try re-installing Chrome.

Whenever i close kissassian tab, it became normal sir.

Ralston18

Titan
Then, in my mind, kissassian is the likely suspect.

Can you reinstall kissassian or reconfigure it?

Are there other apps that can be closed? One of them may conflicting with kissassian.

Your objective is to narrow down the cause to one specific situation or application.

Keep experimenting and once you are sure that kissassian is indeed the problem then you can work from there. Reinstall, reconfigure, and so forth.