[SOLVED] chrome error message "some of the date you are trying to submit is incomplete..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhome83

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
I'm not sure if this is security/privacy issue, but I teach at an online school and when I grade my students assessments, I can't use regular chrome because I get this error message: as a popup "some of the data you are trying to submit is incomplete or contains an error. Please correct the problem and try again" What is weird is I don't get this same error message when I'm in incognito mode with Chrome. I've tried googling this for an answer but nothing comes up.

Any idea what is going on here? The workaround I'm doing is using incognito mode, but not sure what setting I would need to change in regular chrome to allow me to not have to work in incognito mode to grade assignments.

Thanks for the help!

bhome83

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
try turning off extensions
Thanks! It worked. Turned off all extensions, and when I turned them back on one by one, it looks like lastpass (password manager) and randgem (a random # generator...which I deactivated because I dont need it) were the culprits.

So any idea how I can still keep lastpass extension on without having to turn it off? I don't see any exceptions setting in lastpass to make an exception for the website I'm using....

Status
Not open for further replies.