[SOLVED] Cisco EPC3925 switched from DHCP to static ip can't connect now

Mar 16, 2019
My router has recently been switched to a static IP by accident from the router settings.It was in DHCP mode but due to the switch whenever I connect to it it says no internet.I can't even access the router settings page to switch it back to DHCP is there anything I can do?

kanewolf

Titan
I know what the ip address,default gateway and subnet mask were set to so what do I do from here
On a laptop or PC with a wired connection to the router, manually set the IP address of your laptop/PC to the same first first three numbers (X.Y.Z.N) as the router and set the final number to something like 199. Set the mask to 255.255.255.0 and leave the gateway blank.
You should then be able to put the router IP address into a browser and access the router.

Mar 16, 2019
On a laptop or PC with a wired connection to the router, manually set the IP address of your laptop/PC to the same first first three numbers (X.Y.Z.N) as the router and set the final number to something like 199. Set the mask to 255.255.255.0 and leave the gateway blank.
You should then be able to put the router IP address into a browser and access the router.
I've done that but it says that it took too long to respond