Cisco Introduces New Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"Next on the list is the Linksys EA3500, costing $139. This version provides dual-band Wireless N connectivity up to 750 Gbps."

I wish there was 750 Gbps wireless connections...

phamhlam

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
I had Cisco E4200v1. I can't believe how great look Cisco routers are. They don't have a million flashing LED or a cheap plastic look exterior. Not only that but they provide performance that is excellent and I would put it ahead of Netgear. There is always a chance of getting a bad router from all brands but Cisco routers seems to just have better quality.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]kittle[/nom]Cloud connect = more ways to get your WiFi hacked[/citation]
phuck the cloud...just look at how everyone gets hacked....even banks aren't safe anymore

phamhlam

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]phuck the cloud...just look at how everyone gets hacked....even banks aren't safe anymore[/citation]

Keep on the tin foil hat. I am pretty sure people really want to hack you and steal your stuff because you must have some really important secret that they would USEFULLY spend their time on. /s

I use the cloud as a 3rd backup drive. It is great and allow me to get my document anywhere. I am not going to live in fear of some hackers.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]phamhlam[/nom]Keep on the tin foil hat. I am pretty sure people really want to hack you and steal your stuff because you must have some really important secret that they would USEFULLY spend their time on. /sI use the cloud as a 3rd backup drive. It is great and allow me to get my document anywhere. I am not going to live in fear of some hackers.[/citation]
why would you truch anyone with you data?...are you telling me that you will upload a naked movies of you on the cloud and be safe? i think not....btw my tin hat is very comfortable and it's free

17959415.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.