Cisco Reveals Linksys AC 1750 HD Smart Wi-Fi Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

boulbox

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]No external antenna I can change? No sell. Linksys routers were always good in terms of signal strength and somehow I don't see that happening without an external antenna.[/citation]

i liked the old linksys routers still have an old g-signal one that can still provide enough power for my house. sadly had to upgrade after a while to a new asus one

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Sadly, it seems with each newer WiFi protocal, the less distance linksys routers can reach... I don't want a "cool" looking router with tons of stupid features if the damn thing can't even get past my bedroom.....

How about making a rouer that dosent overheat, dosent lose signal strenght, and does all the firmware and settings alone ? Most ppl dont give a F about apps on a router... hell, they wont even know how that works.
What i want is a router that doesnt make you call a tecnician and pay him cash since "its your fault" that the internet aint workin, how about that?

goodguy713

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
well my retarded att router / modem sucks .. living in an apartment complex with every one on 2.4 ghz band and having about 10 to 15 signals all with in range really bites because channels overlap and you get a lot of interference .. my buddy told me to change my wireless network name to FBI servalance van.. lol

dingo07

Distinguished
All you that say you're done with Cisco, mean absolutely nothing in the grand scope. Did you forget that their equipment runs 92% of the Internet backbone, let alone almost every Fortune 5000, 1000, 500 and 100 company's networks. Don't kid yourself, it's only the "uneducated" people they are targeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.