''Clash of the Titans'' PC Giveaway From Shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]hotsacoman[/nom]I doubt this movie will be as good as the original.[/citation]

It will be superior at least in the visual effects department. The Krakken looks great.

(And yes...I know the original came out almost 30 years ago, but so did Return of the Jedi and it's visual effects were much better.)

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
How would I feel about even having a chance to enter *any* of the Tom's Hardware contests? Oh, right, I never will because I don't live in the US.

Doesn't matter anyway. I wouldn't win even if I was the only one with a ticket.

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]trevorvdw[/nom]What's with all the badly done CGI lately on big budget films? Ruins the suspension of disbelief for me.[/citation]

In what way is it badly done? Please enlighten me.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
As intresting (*cough*) as this movie might be, I'm more intrested in the specs of this PC. I find the specs of a PC I can win rather more intresting than the reason why I can win it, especially if it's yet another craptastic Hollywood blockbuster...

amdchuck

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
The site makes it clear that the Grand Prize consists of several items

1. 2010 Shuttle X50 V2 All-In-One PC with Mushkin 4GB Memory (ARV $800)

2. Shuttle Prize Pack (ARV $100)

3. Clash of the Titans Prize Pack with Xbox 360 Video Game (ARV $100)

4. Mushkin Prize Pack (ARV $25)

not very overwhelming if you ask me but hey, if somebody offered all that stuff to me for free I am sure I wouldn't complain.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Was I the only one that had a hard time getting the "No" newsletter option to select? It didn't change the first few clicks, I had to almost double click it to get it to change from Yes. Some HTML investigation is in order.

Ehsan w

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2009
I only saw the end, with the Krakken when I went to the cinema's....
I got so happy, I thought it was some kind of age of Mythology Titan's movie XD

LuckyRed

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]Yea the website if BOGUS its F*cked up in that it only allows Yes to their freaking newsletter. Good thing I used my garbage email for that.[/citation]
I had the same problem using Mozilla. I switched to Explorer and was able to select "no." Any idea why this would be the case?

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
I always enter for these contests perhaps some day I will be lucky an actually win lol (probably not but I like to dream) Anyway this movie looks interesting to me, while I will try not to compare it to the original when it comes out I am sure subconsciously I will, it was one of my all time favorite movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.