Clean install. New drivers?

PaladinStan

Reputable
Nov 16, 2016

How would I install them, the links you sent dont work.

PaladinStan

Reputable
Nov 16, 2016

How do I find out whether to get v1 or v2?

Again, you needed the box. If you don't have it, then install v2. If that doesn't, uninstall the drivers, and install v1. Simple.

Yes, download that and WinRAR. Install WinRAR. Then extract both to your Desktop. Then install V2. IF that doesn't work, you need to go to Device Manager and uninstall it. Look for Device Manager in the Control Panel. Then look for Network Adapters. Right click the one that DOES NOT say Ethernet or LAN. If there is a yellow triangle with an exclaimation mark, that's probably it. Click Uninstall. It should look similar to this:

device-manager-network-adapter.jpg

PaladinStan

Reputable
Nov 16, 2016

I cannot download winrar without the internet which is why I need the drivers. What do I do if I don't have WinRAR?

PaladinStan

Reputable
Nov 16, 2016

Right let me make this clear.
1) I am using a laptop owned by my another family member.
2) The links you sent are 403 forbidden
3)I don't know how I am going to get the drivers, that's why I made this forum post.

PaladinStan

Reputable
Nov 16, 2016

Thanks but how do I get WinRAR on my pc without internet?

The same way you are downloading the drivers. You are going to download the 32-bit version. Copy all of it to your flash drive. Install WinRAR, and then unzip the drivers.

PaladinStan

Reputable
Nov 16, 2016

So I just download the .exe and then put it on a memory stick. Then open the .exe on my pc without internet. Extract the drivers. and then that's it?