Click BIOS,Fast Boot doesnt support your mainboard

Din_1_

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015
I dunno what is problem here? My Motherboard is A55M-P33 and it says it supports Click BIOS and Fast boot but it doesnt work.Control Center does but Click Bios not.And when i turn on MSI Live Update 6 when i try to find updates for mb it says No Updates.But when i go and see whats my BIOS ver. its 1.7 and when i go MSI a55m-p33 it says last bios update 2.0

Solution
Agreed, you have version 2.0 in your BIOS update list, though are you sure you've followed up with their instructions listed at the bottom of the aforementioned link? On that note are you on Windows 8 since version 2.0 is necessary for Windows 8+ an it's clearly stated that you'll be unable to revert to version 1.xx if you want.

Further reading here. Also try and see if you can get a small capacity USB drive which is plugged into the native USB 2.0 ports on the back of the motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Agreed, you have version 2.0 in your BIOS update list, though are you sure you've followed up with their instructions listed at the bottom of the aforementioned link? On that note are you on Windows 8 since version 2.0 is necessary for Windows 8+ an it's clearly stated that you'll be unable to revert to version 1.xx if you want.

Further reading here. Also try and see if you can get a small capacity USB drive which is plugged into the native USB 2.0 ports on the back of the motherboard.

Solution