[SOLVED] Clicking noise from PC?

Jul 27, 2019
Yesterday I installed a second hard drive into my pc, now when i am gaming i hear a loud clicking noise, should i remove the hard drive?

Solution
spinning drives make some noise when accessed, some are worse than others...

It's hard to gauge from your description just how loud the noise is, or, even if it is normal, depending on how loud you case fans/cpu/GPU fans are, etc...

Most spinning drives, if having catastrophic failures, give/show issues in the 2 min test within GSmart Control, or, will show some sort of issue within CrystalDiskInfo (If a drive is in caution state, it is normally done for, and a waste of time short of hoping to get what data you can from it),
spinning drives make some noise when accessed, some are worse than others...

It's hard to gauge from your description just how loud the noise is, or, even if it is normal, depending on how loud you case fans/cpu/GPU fans are, etc...

Most spinning drives, if having catastrophic failures, give/show issues in the 2 min test within GSmart Control, or, will show some sort of issue within CrystalDiskInfo (If a drive is in caution state, it is normally done for, and a waste of time short of hoping to get what data you can from it),

Solution