May 11, 2024
Watch this video for more info.

Forgot to add but the PC also clicks for a split second if I shake it. The only reason I haven't put this in the GPU forum is because I don't know for sure if it's coming from the GPU or the fan near it.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Roll up a sheet of A4 paper into a cylinder, hold one end of the cylinder to your ear while the other end is used to probe for the source of the sound. It sounds like a fan's bearing going out.

You could also pay attention to the drive activity LED on your case, if that's sync'd with the noise.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

May 11, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Roll up a sheet of A4 paper into a cylinder, hold one end of the cylinder to your ear while the other end is used to probe for the source of the sound. It sounds like a fan's bearing going out.

You could also pay attention to the drive activity LED on your case, if that's sync'd with the noise.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5, Renoir 7nm Technology
CPU Cooler: Couldn't find
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME A520M-A
RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1330MHz
SSD: 931GB KINGSTON SNVS1000G (SATA-2 (SSD))
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
PSU: Couldn't find
Chassis: Couldn't find
Monitor: MSI G241V E2
Age of PSU: ~1 year, as old as my PC
BIOS version for motherboard: Rev X.0x

It's 100% not coming from the PSU, and I don't even know where it is
PSU is below graphics card - under metal shroud.
PSU might be accessible from the other side (metal side cover, not glass side cover).

CPU cooler looks like standard AMD cooler - wraith stealth.

FANAMD0011__4.jpg