Clinton Wants Chinese Explanation of Hacking

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bydesign

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
[citation][nom]chipmonkduck[/nom]now let me thinkwhen Hillary's husband left office he had set a course for eliminating the national debt by now.we should recover if from those guys that ran stuff in between. starting w dick cheney[/citation]

You are a dumb ass there was never a real plan to deal with national debt, he did balance the budget deficit. Our current Administration did more damage to the budget deficit, than all other administration put together, FACT. In fact they are trying to push a higher dept limit as speak.

accolite

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
This is for all the posters that are talking about US owing money to China.

"maybe china should stop selling US currency back and fuck the US over, you all know if china stop selling the US currency the US would probally go into a civil unrest"

I don't know if you know but china is not the only country the US owes money to, that said since when did the US care about their lender/ investor? If it's in their interest they do what they want.

shuaid

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2008
are they sure it was the chinese who hacked google? You know hackers are global.

It just shows you how much women don't know about computers or the gov't

twu

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2007
[citation][nom]Cmartin011[/nom]any one notice tomshardware has been slightly slow?[/citation]

:) It could be because we own China $$$, the routing QOS' higher priority is set on china's side. hahaha...

djackson_dba

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]shuaid[/nom]It just shows you how much women don't know about computers or the gov't[/citation]

Wow. Really. Wow.
What an absurd point of view.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]CChick[/nom]forgot one thing.15 Million? shit, where did that came from ? OH yea, China! Last I know you still owe 1.2+ Trillion ?[/citation]

1.2 trillion? we owe like 12 trillion, you need to move the decimal place over.

To the one above, what are you going to do now spam that China owns the USA again? When you people obviously know nothing about economics. The debt is put up for bid and China owns 800 billion of the debt, which is far lower than 12 trillion dollars. I had to weed through a bunch of crappy scare tactics sites that want to brainwash all you people into believing a bunch of BS to find out what is really going on. Plus where were all you people 10 years ago when the debt was 5.6 trillion? Didn't hear you saying anything then. We always have had a national debt and Bill Clinton did NOT clear it out during his presidency. Don't be fools. That is a lot of money. You can't just clear it all out in two presidential terms. That is almost impossible.

phantomtrooper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
[citation][nom]wildwell[/nom]China might say they are looking into the incident, but we all know better.[/citation]
They are looking into the incident... they are trying to figure out how not to get caught next time

G

oh yes, the US owes china money... but have you ever witnessed a public motivated by pride to do something? something like stop buying chinese made goods when hollow threats are held over our heads? The US Economy though stymied, is still very robust. If we "wanted" to hurt China, we'd stop buying their stuff, or hit them with a tariff.

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The sooner we cut off china the better. 95% of my server attacks are coming from China -- constantly and non-stop. And that's not some drone PC hacked from Russia or Vietnam or Korea -- I monitor the drone PCs and where they relay their packets to. If China doesn't start doing something pro-active about their piracey and the 24/7 streaming of hacking, the solution will be simple -- block China's IP address ranges.

Given that China has taken the #1 spot in world pollution (and is doing nothing to help prevent climate change) and is also #1 on CDC list (center for disease control), and having visited China myself and seeing mass starvings and poverty at a scale that China is trying it's best to hide, well for such a "rich" country, they have a very poor standard of living and their population certainly seems unable to actually pay for all they technology and software they steal.

As soon as the US finishes tooling their economy with some very high tech automation robots/machinery, you can kiss the need to cheap manual labor good bye ... and yes, that means no more china dependancy and china's resources will dwindle just like their the oppressive and regressive government.

The only last laugh China "might" have (if we don't find a real solution soon) is their lead in C02 dumping and bring an early end to all human life on this planet (including their own little pocket of existance) -- the ultimate weapon I suppose -- cheaper than starting a nuclear war I guess.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]1.2 trillion? we owe like 12 trillion, you need to move the decimal place over.To the one above, what are you going to do now spam that China owns the USA again? When you people obviously know nothing about economics. The debt is put up for bid and China owns 800 billion of the debt, which is far lower than 12 trillion dollars. I had to weed through a bunch of crappy scare tactics sites that want to brainwash all you people into believing a bunch of BS to find out what is really going on. Plus where were all you people 10 years ago when the debt was 5.6 trillion? Didn't hear you saying anything then. We always have had a national debt and Bill Clinton did NOT clear it out during his presidency. Don't be fools. That is a lot of money. You can't just clear it all out in two presidential terms. That is almost impossible.[/citation]
Yours is just another perspective, so it's not cool to label others who don't see it the way you see at as "fools". Thinktank economists are split on issues which you present to us as if it were the absolute truth. It's cool to give a perspective, but try to be respectful to the rest who have different opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.