clock_watchdog_timeout pls help

Aranaz

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
I just bought a new pc .. and when i have installed windows 10..the problem is it .. please help me ..

Solution
Some time ago I also encountered the problem .. but i have found the solution .. before i used win10 enterprise but every few minutes i experience freeze or bsod .. i am almost frustrated .. i am looking for such problems starting from hardware, i think there is Hadware is broken but my hardware is all new..it turns out the problem is on windows .. and when i change from enterprise to pro .. the problem is solved ...

Colif

Win 11 Master
did you make it or buy it from a store? if you bought it, I would return it and let them fix it as
Bug Check 0x101: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
The CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bug check has a value of 0x00000101. This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval.

Is an error caused by CPU so they are in best position to fix/replace it.

it is a bugcheck called because some hardware did not respond in a timely maner.

it can be something like a device driver failing to install on one CPU core while another core is waiting to use the hardware. (happends a lot with certain USB wireless drivers)

this can also happen if you are overclocking the CPU or GPU

normally, you would have to provide a kernel memory dump to figure out this problem.

The general fix will be to update the BIOS, and install the current device drivers from the motherboard vendor. If you plug in a old piece of hardware, you want to look for updated device drivers for it.

Aranaz

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
Some time ago I also encountered the problem .. but i have found the solution .. before i used win10 enterprise but every few minutes i experience freeze or bsod .. i am almost frustrated .. i am looking for such problems starting from hardware, i think there is Hadware is broken but my hardware is all new..it turns out the problem is on windows .. and when i change from enterprise to pro .. the problem is solved ...

Solution