Question [Closed - OP resolved] Which Assassin's Creed should I play next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
The first Assassin's Creed I played was Origins. Then I played Odyssey. Then I played Valhalla. I am positive there was a free game in the series included with one of those but I can't figure out which one it was or how to locate it. I don't mind paying but if I have access to a free game that is a no brainer. I just logged in to my Ubisoft account and it shows the 3 games I played but no mention of the free one. If anybody knows what the free addon was or how to access it I'm all ears.

Otherwise which would be the best choice for next game to play? They don't appear to need to be played in any specific order. Assassin's Creed III remastered maybe? It has to have controller support and decent graphics.

I just found this on an IGN review:

"It’s a nice touch by Ubisoft that everyone who bought the season pass for the excellent Assassin's Creed Odyssey gets AC3 Remastered for free."

So I was right. Now to figure out how to get it. LOL

I know I bought the season pass because I had the 2 DLC's and remember some new content that came out while I was playing. I don't have AC Odyssey on this PC. It's on my old one. I went back to the Ubisoft store and there is no download button even though I already own it. Ubisoft is frustrating. I am wondering if I have to download Odyssey again even though I only want to play III. Still, no idea how to download a game I already own onto a different PC.

Update: Never mind, I'm dumb. I just realized I didn't have Ubisoft Connect on this PC. I downloaded it and logged in and voila, I can download AC III remastered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.