CM Storm QuickFire TK vs Logitech G710

Rom Hook

Reputable
Apr 16, 2015
These two keyboards are in a similar price category though the Logitech looks more functional. It has a wrist rest, media buttons, macro keys and volume control wheel. Is there a downside to it compared with QuickFire TK (cheep materials, short durability etc)?
Thanks!

Solution
I currently own a G710, I bought it when it was on sale for $50, ever since I got it, I love it. Personally I need to have the wrist pad with it because the way the keyboard is rasied upward, can't use it without it. The media keys arent apart of the F keys so you don't have to reach to the FN key then press F1, F2, etc. I like how they're separatedmedia buttons, marco keys I don't really care for. Volume control wheel I don't fuck with that either. My firend owns a QuickFire TK and he hasn't had any problems with it. The G710 is quite large so if you really need to free up space on your desk I'd get the QuickFire TK, or even if you're going to some sort of LAN.

tl;dr I would get the g710 if you want the media keys separated and...

dhmnuts

Reputable
Mar 9, 2014
I currently own a G710, I bought it when it was on sale for $50, ever since I got it, I love it. Personally I need to have the wrist pad with it because the way the keyboard is rasied upward, can't use it without it. The media keys arent apart of the F keys so you don't have to reach to the FN key then press F1, F2, etc. I like how they're separatedmedia buttons, marco keys I don't really care for. Volume control wheel I don't fuck with that either. My firend owns a QuickFire TK and he hasn't had any problems with it. The G710 is quite large so if you really need to free up space on your desk I'd get the QuickFire TK, or even if you're going to some sort of LAN.

tl;dr I would get the g710 if you want the media keys separated and your not going to any lans

Solution