COD In Space: 'Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare' Arrives Nov 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully BF5 does go back to World War 1+2.

It's been 10 years, and I can still hear the cries for Vasili Ivanovich Koslov, our Russian comrade.

I'd be down for going back to that era. I like the pace and the tension that's built by bolt actions and limited rounds.

+1 to that.

But unfortunately you'll have to buy Infinite Warfare I think to get the COD 4 remaster. But you know what? I don't care. I'll get Infinite Warfare just so I can get the COD 4 remaster, that's how much I hold that game to my heart.

problematiq

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015

+1 to that.

But unfortunately you'll have to buy Infinite Warfare I think to get the COD 4 remaster. But you know what? I don't care. I'll get Infinite Warfare just so I can get the COD 4 remaster, that's how much I hold that game to my heart.

Amen Brother.

pjc6281

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016
Star Wars is hot right now... leave it to the COD Franchise to milk the Sh*t out of this genre too..

_eL_T_

Reputable
Nov 14, 2015
I just want Modern Warfare Multiplayer. Be nice if they'd make all of the maps, but I'm betting they will charge $$ for DLC maps. And probably add supply drops into it somehow.

I just want a PC COD with rentable private servers so the hackers/cheaters can be controlled. No aim assist, no boost packs and good game play - I don't care if I can dress up my character or make them dance. COD used to be something I looked forward to.

firefoxx04

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Glad I stopped playing at Black Ops 2. That game sucked but all my buddies played it. I just cant do this anymore. I would rather play buggy dayz and arma than this crap.

I agree BO2 is probably the worst COD game ever.

beoir

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2007
So you have a robot assistant, and you have to fight robots to get to the enemy...This sounds very familiar...I can't quite place it.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Have to say the cinematic was fantastic and the use of modern version of "Space Oddity" really rocked the visuals. :)

The game play you'll probably get when you buy the game... not so much. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.