Question Cod warzone 0% GPU Usage

Apr 7, 2020
I have been experiencing 0% GPU Usage with cod warzone lately, this problem only happens on Warzone, i've played battlefield 5, and league of legends , and the numbers are fairly normal when playing them, no crashes, no freezes, smooth gameplay, even in warzone, i'm always playing at 72 fps but after 5 minutes of joining a game the game just crashes to desktop, has anyone experienced something like this ?
although i don't think my system is the problem but here are my specs
i5-4590 3.30 Ghz
GTX 1650 Super
16GB DDR3 RAM
Everything is up to date..

Thanks in advance.

Apr 7, 2020
make and model of the psu?
Cougar A760 760 watt PSU 80+ Bronze rated
This problem only occurs in COD: Warzone, every other game works flawlessly
EDIT: more info if you need
My temperatures are normal while playing other games, and while playing Warzone, my CPU temps max out at 58-60C, my GPU is always between 60-65C, depending on room temperature and how long the pc has been on for, the gameplay is fairly stable in almost all games i play, my only problems is with warzone crashing, i don't have fps drops or stuttering in Warzone, only this weird crash which i believe to be caused by this weird 0% gpu usage.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
I have been experiencing 0% GPU Usage with cod warzone lately, this problem only happens on Warzone, i've played battlefield 5, and league of legends , and the numbers are fairly normal when playing them, no crashes, no freezes, smooth gameplay, even in warzone, i'm always playing at 72 fps but after 5 minutes of joining a game the game just crashes to desktop, has anyone experienced something like this ?
although i don't think my system is the problem but here are my specs
i5-4590 3.30 Ghz
GTX 1650 Super
16GB DDR3 RAM
Everything is up to date..

Thanks in advance.
It's happened to me also I don't know the cause either..