[SOLVED] COD Warzone starts with 2.5GB VRAM already consumed, is this normal?

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
My problem isnt the gpu memory usage limit, my problem is the game itself starts with such high amount of vram already spent, I can see that in games graphics settings. This is the case even with everything lowered to low or very low or disabled. I think its abnormal yes? I set rendering scale to lowest as possible, still same thing. Around 2,5GB memory already used, how can I fix this? I have 4GB graphics card with a 4 core CPU. Nvidia and Intel if that helps, Windows 10 1903, I do not run any background programs when in game other than Battle net. Thank you in advance

Solution
It is normal for this game, this game will pretty much use all available vram that it can, other games wont some will, it depends on the game. But it is normal for this game to consume more and more vram until it fills the buffer which isn't long at all on a 4GB card.
It is normal for this game, this game will pretty much use all available vram that it can, other games wont some will, it depends on the game. But it is normal for this game to consume more and more vram until it fills the buffer which isn't long at all on a 4GB card.

Solution