codes for TV Control pairing

johnyb98

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone.
Please, I would like your help in the following issue.

I am looking for codes for pairing TV control: NVTC RM-014+

Thank you for your time!

johnyb98

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
Try this:

Have already seen this. I am looking more because I am kind of disappointed, because I do not find my TV model being supported by specific control. TV is FUNAI LC5-D20BB. I think that specific TV would not pair with specific control. Maybe I am wrong. I would like to buy specific control, but only if I am firstly sure that it would pair. But I am not sure.

What is your opinion for these two brands (TV - control)?

I do not find my TV model being supported by specific control. TV is FUNAI LC5-D20BB. I think that specific TV would not pair with specific control. Maybe I am wrong.
that is more than likely the case.
these TV profiles are usually designed for the more popular models and "bigger" brands.
definitely something that should be researched before purchase.

i would contact the remote manufacturer directly and ask their support if they have a generic profile that may work with the majority of the TV's functions.

johnyb98

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
that is more than likely the case.
these TV profiles are usually designed for the more popular models and "bigger" brands.
definitely something that should be researched before purchase.

i would contact the remote manufacturer directly and ask their support if they have a generic profile that may work with the majority of the TV's functions.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. To be sure that specific control supports this TV. Your solution about coming in contact with control manufacturer is a very good solution.
Unfortunately, I have tried a lot, but cannot find these contact information. If you have a little time to search and give me this piece of information would really be appreciated.
Or the very best would be telephone or link page of the company that is importer of these TV controls NVTC here in Greece.