Color Stripes Screen (PC hang)

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,
I am facing very strange issue, when i start my PC it shows color strip screen. Sometime its start normally but after 4-5 minute Color strip screen is appear.
I already troubleshoot below points:
• Check LED (Samsung) other computer and its working fine. No color screen
• Change power supply with Thermaltake (new) 450W. No graphic card installed.
• Install Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU cooler.
• Change SATA and power cables.
• Check hard drive (Seagate 1TB) another system. Install windows 10 etc and its working fine.
• Attach computer another LED and color strip screen on that LED too.
System Configuration:
Motherboard: ASUS H61M-E
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 Processor (2ND Generation)
RAM: 6GB (Kingston 1333Mhz) – DDR3
I really do not understand what the issue is. It related to processor, motherboard, or RAM. Please help me to understand the issue.
IMG_20180701_024522.jpg

IMG_20180701_025903.jpg

IMG_20180701_031924.jpg

Solution
Hi Hang,

Thanks for the reply. I resolved the issue basically its RAM issue one of my 2GB stick cause this issue. I remove the stick, now PC is working fine. I put another 4GB stick now everything is back to normal.
Did you try another video cable or test using the same cable on the second computer? If you are sure the cable and monitor are good, issue is with the video chip, which is onboard the CPU, maybe a motherboard issue. I'd get a cheap video card and use that, see how it works.

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Hang,

Thanks for the reply. I resolved the issue basically its RAM issue one of my 2GB stick cause this issue. I remove the stick, now PC is working fine. I put another 4GB stick now everything is back to normal.

Solution