Colorful iGame Z370 Vulcan X V20 Review: A New Face in Mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

desuemery

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
No way am I going to trust a motherboard from Colorful. All they do is make bootlegged versions of more popular products... just look at their GPUs. They blatantly copy the cooler design of MSI and other AIB's. That, and this motherboard has that super ugly "GAMER" smack in the middle. Pass.

Apr 16, 2018
Pass...Gigabyte, Asus, Asrock, Msi, etc... All have far superior boards in terms of looks and overall functionality...these guys are no more than rip-off artists anyway.....not to mention no reinforced PCIe ports.. and price.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah this looks like a board that some guy near the airport would sell you off the back of his truck. For a "discount". :lol:

Loadedaxe

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2016
This wont compete at $369. MSI, Asus and Gigabyte are the best in that price range. Plus is it a eye sore.

Back to the drawing board Colorful, fire the 16 year old that designed this and hire a real engineer.

So... high on features, low on substance? Yup. That's Colorful for ya. Virtually any other manufacturer will sell you a better board right now, but compared to the MSIs and Gigabytes of the world, Colorful is just starting out. Like with Korean cars, there were some quality issues and growing pains, but they turned out alright-ish (still trying to get there in some aspects). I think Colorful is going to be the same way. Eventually they will get better... so, we wait.

Giroro

Splendid
I've been burned by Chinese-designed electronics... literally every time I've bought Chinese-designed electronics.
I wouldn't trust a motherboard from Colorful, even at half the price.

buzznut47

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015
Its ugly, but 6 PCI express plus 2 M.2 slots are nice. On the downside, its pricey for an offbrand and as others have suggested there are better models from respected board makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.