[SOLVED] combination of hardware/software problem at startup

Oct 14, 2020
Hi There, I'm Ronald.

I put this question under win 10 problems but it's a lot more (bios and hardware)
I upgraded my system lately with a 500Gb SSD and rebuild a 4Tb external drive to internal.
In beginning everything worked fine.
I have a small problem with cooling fan but as it warms up a bit that problem is gone.
The 4Tb disk does not show up in bios.
I upgraded bios to latest version.

Now a few days later when I start up my pc everything runs until windows is started, the pictograms of the 4Tb drive stay white.
Then the famous windows blue screen appears, computer resets and windows starts up again without any problems.
so from now on I just have to start the computer twice to get it running, after that I can reset as much as I want but no problems.

When I start it up the next day have to start it up twice again for it to work correctly again.

Last edited:
Solution
Think problem is solved, I had the 4Tb disk on the blue sata connector and now put it on one of the sata 6 (grey) connectors and it starts up in one time.
Oct 14, 2020
Think problem is solved, I had the 4Tb disk on the blue sata connector and now put it on one of the sata 6 (grey) connectors and it starts up in one time.

Solution