Comfortable Gaming Chair Suggestions?

Echocookie

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
So recently I lost my gaming chair to my cat (peed all over the chair) and I need to find a new one suitable for me.
I would prefer it to be leather or at least not made of foam because she really has a feel for those foamy chairs. Anything under $100 USD would be doable for me. I would really like it to have arms (as most desk/gaming chairs should) but if there is something out there that is great but doesn't have arms I'm sure I'll manage. "Gaming features" aren't really something I'm looking for, I'd rather have comfort. I play long gaming sessions but I am almost positive I can sit in anything for at least 3 hours without feeling a thing.

So anyways if you have a suggestion for something you own or have seen please let me know. Thanks for any help and advice!

Solution
chairs are unexpectedly expensive. ever though of getting some cheap wood or metal chair at a garage sale then getting a removable padding so you can wash it if this ever happens again.

homiezheadsup

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
chairs are unexpectedly expensive. ever though of getting some cheap wood or metal chair at a garage sale then getting a removable padding so you can wash it if this ever happens again.

Solution
I went to a few garage sales and found an old office chair. I just put a little ducktape on it to cover of the rips and I have been sitting it for 4-8 hours a day (I work from home) with no problems. Just look around online and you should find something cheap