Command instead of reboot

When ever I make a change in Group Policy, I am sometimes
required to re-boot before the setting takes effect. I
was wondering is there a command I could run that will
make my policy setting go into effect?

You can use secedit /refreshpolicy machine_policy /enforce or user_policy if
appropriate. The KB link below explains this more. Some things will require a reboot
however. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;227302