Community Picks: The 25 Best RPGs Of All Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn. The hardcore RPG gamers of the 90's would know what I'm talking about. It was impossible to find in store and they made a very limited number of copies. You had to go out of your way to get one. if it was released on PSX it would have been competing head on with FF7.

bananatiger

Honorable
Feb 3, 2017
Wether your favorite game made it on the list or not, dont hate the post. It's just an opinion not entirely facts made and voted by a bunch of random dudes on the internet. And yes wether was highlited while typing this comment.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
Dragon's Dogma should have made the list. I really like how the outcome of the game can change so radically based on your ingame decisions (some of which aren't obvious at all). I also like that you can resurrect anyone in the game. This is very different from most games which allows you to rez endlessly, but if anyone else dies, it's a tragedy. In one game I even resurrected my nemesis after I killed him...

May 28, 2018
This seems to be a list of what's more popular.

I agree with many there are several older titles I would put above many of the games here. such as A couple of the Zelda's , another FF or 2 , a couple of the M&M series, Panzer dragoon, Kings Field , EQ at an earlier area. But hey its all just opinions of who voted in the games on this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.