Community Picks: The Best PC Games to Play With Your Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
The Tom's Hardware Community Picks: The Best PC Games to Play With Your Kid

To help navigate this brave new world for gaming, Tom's Hardware is in the process of assembling the definitive list of PC games in a number of genres. We've already put a few lists together, but the number of titles is lacking. While the Tom's Hardware Editorial team is few in number, the Tom's Hardware Community is legion.

With your input we hope to assemble a list of the best and worst PC games that can truly be called definitive. Over the next few weeks we'll be collecting Community feedback across multiple categories. Once we have a sufficient number of submissions, we'll have the Community vote on the most popular, with a showcase of the winning games on the Tom's Hardware homepage.

This thread will decide the definitive list of the best PC games to play with your kids.

To help get you started here are the Editorial Team's list of the best PC games to play with your kids:

We know this list is just a start. Do you have any suggestions? Comment below and give us your best picks!

Lutfij

Titan
Anything Lego. I play Lego Star Wars with my little brother...my nephews and ofc with my sister as well.
If you're looking at retro games, Frogger's Adventure is something to have ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.