Question Comp not running well :/

May 20, 2019
Soooo just built a computer roughly a month ago, was having display issues, took it to a shop, diagnosis was that mobo was defective. Got it replaced. Was working for a few days, and now having display issues once again. Ever since my comp crashed (had fortnite open and suddenly shut down) I haven't been able to boot into windows properly, or even get signal to my monitor.

Just a few bits of info:
Ryzen 5 2600.
Gigabyte Gtx 1660 ti
No overclocking done, ram was default on 2133 but had changed it on 3000 (ram speed is 3200)

Over the past several attempts when I got a display , I have done the following:
-windows went into recovery mode so I reinstalled windows with the "keep personal files" option
-did a CMOS reset and just put the ram back to 3000
-reseated gpu about 5 different times.

I'm starting to think it's the gpu, but I'm about 5 days out of Amazon's return policy :( can anyone give me any solutions?

Thanks a bunch!

May 20, 2019
Ok so I put the DisplayPort in the far slot, and have booted into windows, just started installing drivers from nvidia. To my surprise, amazon has ok'd my claim and are willing to replace the graphics card. Not sure if I should just take the offer or if something else was maybe the issue? Im so confused now :/