Company of Heroes Launch Problem

Carlo22

Honorable
May 24, 2012
Hello, im a die hard fan of company of heroes, i installed it in my pc and my OS is windows 7 home basic when i tried to open the game it says "failed to meet the system requirements for Company of Heroes, make sure that directx is installed properly"
its not the exact message but i always get this when i try to launch it, do i need to down grade or upgrade my direct x 11 or it needs the latest NVIDIA geforce 540m cuda 2gb driver? please help me!! thanks from Carlo, the Philippines

Carlo22

Honorable
May 24, 2012

actually i have a desktop computer that is running on windows xp service pack 3 and company of heroes runs perfectly but in my laptop's case it doesn't =(

Carlo22

Honorable
May 24, 2012

what should i do with the direct x 11 of mine? should i uninstall it, disable it? or is it not bad to install the direct x 9 without harming the latest direct x? and i wish if did these procedures i hope the game will run thanks for helping me =)

fantastik250

Distinguished

No, just leave it alone, it's for other games compatible with Direct x 11

G

Actually, I'm having this same problem. I can't figure out what is going on with it. I mean, I ought to be able to run this game flawlessly. I am running a brand new Alienware M14xR2 with an Intel Core i7 processor and 12 GB of RAM. My DirectX is up to date and my video card is a GeForce GT 650M. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but aren't I blowing the system requirements out of the water? Can anybody help me with my issue here?