Compaq DeskPro Motherboard

Hello. I have a Compaq DeskPro 4000 PC with 64MB of RAM and a 6GB HD.
I wanted to know what Motherboard Compaq used in this system. Mine
has a Intel Pentium II MMX in it, which is the "Cartridge" type.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick

The motherboard was custom manufactured for Compaq. "Cartridge" type? Do you
mean Slot 1? ... Ben Myers

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:32:39 GMT, NTL199191@cox-dot-net.no-spam.invalid
(NTL1991) wrote:

>Hello. I have a Compaq DeskPro 4000 PC with 64MB of RAM and a 6GB HD.
>I wanted to know what Motherboard Compaq used in this system. Mine
>has a Intel Pentium II MMX in it, which is the "Cartridge" type.
>
>Thanks in Advance,
>
>Nick

Sorry, Yes Slot 1...

So they were custom made... What can I get that thing up to Mhz wise?

Someone said that I could only get it to around a PIII 300

Nick

hh

No such animal. PIIIs start at 450 MHz. Possibly a PII 300.
HH