Compatibility of size between Powercolor Devil RX570 and motherboard

thebox458

Prominent
Jan 8, 2018
I wanted to buy the powercolor red devil rx 570 (the one with 3 fans) because its cheap. I also wanted to buy the ASRock B450M-HDV which is micro atx. Finally, the case I want to buy is the Deepcool Kendomen TI which is a mid size case. I just want to ask, would the gpu fit onto the, motherboard into the case? I also wanted to ask, is Powercolor reliable to use? I really want to buy this gpu since it costs $224 CAD and is perfect for my budget build.

Solution
Yes, it will fit. The GPU is 310mm in length and the case can allow a 400mm GPU. However, in order to get the full 400mm, you will have to remove the SSD cages. If you do remove the SSD cages, you will still have (3) 3.5" bays for HDD and SSD. So if you wont have more than 3 than it is not an issue.

The specs do allow for 310mm cooler with the SSD cages, so it make work with the cages installed, but it will be a tight fit.

As far as the quality of the card is concerned, all of the chips in side the GPU are made by AMD, so in that regard they are all the same. The companies that provide the cards are just putting on coolers and factory overclocks. Coolers are made fairly well and I have had good luck with multiple brands of...
Oct 2, 2018
You should be able to fit the GPU in your case as long as you do not use the extra drive bay. According to deep cools website their max GPU length in the Kendoman is 310 mm with the removeable drive bays (same length at card) or 400 without.

Yes, it will fit. The GPU is 310mm in length and the case can allow a 400mm GPU. However, in order to get the full 400mm, you will have to remove the SSD cages. If you do remove the SSD cages, you will still have (3) 3.5" bays for HDD and SSD. So if you wont have more than 3 than it is not an issue.

The specs do allow for 310mm cooler with the SSD cages, so it make work with the cages installed, but it will be a tight fit.

As far as the quality of the card is concerned, all of the chips in side the GPU are made by AMD, so in that regard they are all the same. The companies that provide the cards are just putting on coolers and factory overclocks. Coolers are made fairly well and I have had good luck with multiple brands of cards. So I would not worry about Powercolor. It will also have a factory warranty so there is really nothing to worry about.

Solution