Compatible memory DH55TC

Takaya

Reputable
Sep 30, 2014
Hello,

last couple of days I am trying to find a compatible 8 GB memory stick/s for this motherboard. All I found on this forum or through internet are no longer accessible. Could you please advance me a compatible memory please? I have tried cmx8gx3m2a1333c9 and KCP313NS8/4 but without any success. The computer sees the memory in the bios but as soon as I try to boot the OS it ends up in infite loop - this goes for win7. Win10 just ends up in blue screen and reboots aswell. I have also tried different voltage 1.6 and 1.65, also tried to lower the memory multiplier but it had no effect. I though there might be OS issue but if I try to install fresh system it simply ends up in blue screens both W7 and W10. I am from central europe so it would be awesome to find something on our market with reasonable budget as this computer is kinda old and I dont wanna spend much money on the ram itself for it.

Thank you in advance.

BR

Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 16 GB
Memory Types DDR3 1066/1333
Max # of Memory Channels 2
Max # of DIMMs 4

Specs indicate 4GB is largest size module that is supported.

KVR13N9S8/4 Memory is Kingston Value RAM. This module can be used as a Single module, but combinations other than as a Single module are not guaranteed to be compatible.

Takaya

Reputable
Sep 30, 2014
I have tried this one KCP313NS8/4 ran it as single but computer never booted to the OS. Are you really sure this one will work or what exactly are the diferences? KVR13N9S8/4 , because from my research it seems that this mobo is really picky when it comes to the RAM. Currently the pc runs ok with one 4GB original ADATA AD3U1333C4G9-B module . Would this be an option also AD3U1333W4G9-R ? I also found this webpage http://www.pc-specs.com/mobo/Intel/Intel_DH55TC_/243/Compatible_RAM but it seems it is not correct as the cmx8gx3m2a1333c9 is on the list but doesn't work.

Thank you for repply.