Component warranty claim

AmaanK

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2012
Hello. I am from India.
I got a computer assembled back in 2015. Now the motherboard seems to be not working. Today I looked back to find the invoice and the retail box of the motherboard and I couldn't find the warranty card in there. I am pretty sure I haven't lost anything. My question is do the components come with a warranty card separate? I am asking this because my Intel pentium has no such card separate but it is mentioned on the user manual which has a serial number. If they do come with a card, I think I might have been cheated by the online seller.
I have the ASRock H81 PRO BTC motherboard, in case it is important somehow.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Your motherboard purchase bill will be enough for the warranty claim. If you have assembled it on your own then check for the nearest AsRock service center or you can ship it to them with the bill and get your warranty claimed. If you have done the assembly through a computer shop you can give back the motherboard with bill to them and they will help you out in claiming your warranty.

Good Luck.:) Peace.

mrjack2207

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015
Individual components will have a warranty

AmaanK

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2012

Yeah, of course they would but my question is what do I have to show at the service center for claiming it. I mean can I just take the invoice and the original boxing to them or does every component come with a card that states the warranty thing.

mrjack2207

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015
Every component would come with one but as you dont have them, you should be able to get the serial number off the component it self, this should allow you to make a warranty claim.

VJ_Gamer

Commendable
Aug 8, 2017
Your motherboard purchase bill will be enough for the warranty claim. If you have assembled it on your own then check for the nearest AsRock service center or you can ship it to them with the bill and get your warranty claimed. If you have done the assembly through a computer shop you can give back the motherboard with bill to them and they will help you out in claiming your warranty.

Good Luck.:) Peace.

Solution