[SOLVED] Components advice? .

Feb 1, 2019
So I’m starting to finalize the prices to my computer and all I really need is a good mother board that’ll support and fit with everything I have,

My setup so far is
Case: AeroCool Cylon RGB Mid Tower with Acrylic Side Window, Black
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X might just get 2600 cause of a new egg flash sale tomorrow but either one
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 DRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory Model CMW16GX4M2D3000C16
GPU: GTX1050Ti 128 bit PCI-E 4gb DDR5
Fans: darkFlash Aurora DR12 3x1 PRO 120mm Addressable RGB LED Case Fan Kit Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync High Performance Speed Controllable Colorful Fans with Controller and Remote
SSD:WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - WDS100T2B0B
Power source: not sure how much power I’m gonna need to run all this I also get a gaming mouse and key board probably gonna run a headset too and later on some recording software
I’m gonna play games like Rust and Possibly some battlefield games, Fortnite not on max setting for any of these of course
However for the mother board I found this one but I see no reviews and don’t know if it would be a really good fit for my setup and thoughts? ASRock B450M Steel Legend AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
I also need a modular power source that supply’s a High enough wattage but isn’t overkill

Solution
I'd say go for a ATX mobo not a micro ATX for the best performance but I'm not entirely sure if ur case would fit it.
Aa for powersuply go for a 650 psu or if you can't and want to save a few extra bucks get a 500watt but 650 is just that bit better

kurulay5

Honorable
Sep 17, 2018
I'd say go for a ATX mobo not a micro ATX for the best performance but I'm not entirely sure if ur case would fit it.
Aa for powersuply go for a 650 psu or if you can't and want to save a few extra bucks get a 500watt but 650 is just that bit better

Solution