Computer Advice, What to do?

dylantucker1

Commendable
Oct 13, 2018
I have my new computer parts which i put all into my case which is old and some parts doesn't fit smoothly for example the graphics card. This is the specs for my computer
Corsair 8GB (1x8GB) CMK8GX4M1A2666C16 DDR4 2666MHz
Kingston 120GB SSD 2.5in SSDNow UV400
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB Video Card
Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM010 3.5in Hard Drive
Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo CPU Cooler Red Cover
Intel Core i3 8100 Quad Core LGA 1151 3.6 GHz CPU Processor
Thermaltake Toughpower SFX 450W 80+ Gold Full Modular
Asus TUF H310-PLUS Gaming LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard

I've got the wrong power supply as it is an sfx not atx powersupply and the power cords doesn't reach half of the components that it needs to inside the case. Also the cpu is very underpowered when i booted the computer it was running slow.

What would be the best option to take with my computer to have it running the big games that i want to play.

Lutfij

Titan
What games do you want to play? From the looks of your specs, you're system looks okay for today's standards. You forgot to include the make and model of your case. You didn't need an aftermarket cooler, like the CoolerMaster Hyper 212. Your stock cooler would've been fine as is. Might I ask where you're located?

dylantucker1

Commendable
Oct 13, 2018

I cant remember the make and model of the case as regardless i'll have to purchase another case due to the case had some issues..., I'm currently located in Brisbane. I like to play games such as Dota 2, Starcraft, Rust. And extremely heavy modded Minecraft.