Computer Blue Screening Drivers

godjohnsmith69

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
Ok, so for a while now my computer has bluescreened for various reasons and most recently being a hard drive problem which has since been removed. Now my computer keeps bluescreening with the common factor of drivers. I have tried to make sure all of my drivers are up to date and think that I may have made it worse but I am not sure where to go from here.

Results from latest "whocrashed it" Report:

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configure your system to write out complete or automatic crash dumps. Select Tools->Crash Dump Configuration from the main menu to configure your system to write out complete memory dumps.

Crash dump directories:
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\Minidump

On Mon 02/07/2018 20:11:05 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070218-6318-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0xA48A0)
Bugcheck code: 0xC4 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier. The driver requested a zero-byte pool allocation.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 02/07/2018 20:11:05 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!NlsLeadByteInfo+0x97D4)
Bugcheck code: 0xC4 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
Bug check description: This is the general bug check code for fatal errors found by Driver Verifier. The driver requested a zero-byte pool allocation.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

godjohnsmith69

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
>UPDATE<

My Computer seems to be getting worse as when I went to press pause on netflix my google chrome closed and everything from my ssd appeared to have disappeared from the computer although windows and teamspeak are both on the ssd which still were fine and my ssd did not appear to be listed under the computer section of the pc