Computer Booting, CPU Running & Motherboard Light But No Monitor Signal

Apr 30, 2018
My computer has randomly stopped displaying to my monitor, everything is running inside including all of the fans, the motherboard and the CPU fan in particular sounds like it's almost going up and then down in terms of workload so don't know if it's just unable to actually boot?

My monitor screen also picks up some kind of signal to begin with as the light switches to blue as if it's about to boot but then it just stays with a blue light and a black screen?

I've already tried booting onto a different display, plugged a HDMI into the same monitor and also into a T.V but it still picks up nothing, anybody have any kind of idea?

I'd greatly appreciate all help right now.

*Also i luckily have warranty on everything except from the graphics card which i will happily replace i just want to be able to diagnose this damn problem*

Solution
first try to unplug your PSU and clear CMOS.check for any changes.
if fails,try to remove any additional component from your motherboard except cpu and cooler,RAMs and VGA (incase your mobo has int graphics,remove the VGA aswell).give it a try
if fails, reseat your VGA and your RAMs (use a single RAM everytime)
if fails again, reseat cpu

each step followed by clear CMOS

incorrector

Proper
Apr 29, 2018
first try to unplug your PSU and clear CMOS.check for any changes.
if fails,try to remove any additional component from your motherboard except cpu and cooler,RAMs and VGA (incase your mobo has int graphics,remove the VGA aswell).give it a try
if fails, reseat your VGA and your RAMs (use a single RAM everytime)
if fails again, reseat cpu

each step followed by clear CMOS

Solution